My academic work concerned Privacy Awareness, Benchmarking and Social Graph Analysis. You can visit my DBLP profile or find a list of articles below:
- An effective corpus-based question answering pipeline for italian, 05 2018.
- Privacy as a proxy for green web browsing: Methodology and experimentation. Computer Networks, 126:81–99, 2017.
- Towards a framework for closed-domain question answering in italian. SITIS -16, pages 604–611, 2016.
- Mobile phone batteries draining: Is green web browsing the solution? 2014 International Green Computing Conference (IGCC)
- How increased awareness can impact attitudes and behaviors toward online privacy protection. Proceedings of PASSAT2013 (Winner of the best paper awards)
- Privacy awareness about information leakage: Who knows what about me? Proceedings of Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society, 2013
- A Novel Intermediary Framework for Dynamic Edge Service Composition. International Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 27(2): 281–297 Mar. 2012
- COCOMAPS: a web application to analyze and visualize contacts at the interface of biomolecular complexes. Bioinformatics 27 (20): 2915-2916 (2011)
- Impact of privacy awareness on attitudes and behaviors online. Science Journal – ASE, 2013
- Text and (social) network analysis as investigative tools: A case study. Special issue on “Law and Computational Social Science”, 2013