In my spare time I work on several small projects:
- enlightenment-live - A repository containing live ebuilds for the Enlightenment project.
- jsondiff - A Firefox Addon to quickly compare JSON blobs. I made it several years ago when the team in which I was working was wasting time identifying json differences in failing tests for RESTful APIs.
- firefox profile recover - A very simple python script to recover your Firefox profile, when the browser does not load them correctly.
I use an incredible amount of open source software, therefore I try to give something back by contributing to open source repos:
- Mozilla addon-server - The backbone for the Mozilla Addon Marketplace
- MEDOC - A Python wrapper to clone MEDLINE (PubMed) into a MySQL DB.
I am also experimenting with WoT, thanks to its Arduino implementation
For the classes of "Computer Architecture" you can find some materials:
- A modified version of the simulator written by Prof. Vittorio Scarano available here. The original version can be downloaded here.
Now it is possible to use shift instructions and logical operator and/andi or/ori.
Now branch instructions work with the offset relative to the Program Counter value.
- When meaningful, I'll load slides or exercises.
Here it is the pdf with some exercise to do, I'll update this file each week
Download Update 26/12/2012
Once downloaded the archive, extract and run java -jar SIM.jar from the directory where you extracted the archive.